Angelique (Angie) is a Senior Psychologist with 20 years’ counselling experience. She provides counselling to adults, both young and older, couples, and adolescents, with a range of psychological issues. Her extensive experience also includes high level provision of Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) and Early Intervention Programs for both public and private sector organisations.
Angie is passionate about the Mind/Body connection, and provides a warm, solution-focused approach through her sound empathy and excellent listening skills.
Angie’s areas of expertise include:
- Anxiety (including phobias and panic attacks)
- Adjustment disorders
- Relationship difficulties (including couples therapy)
- Chronic illness, illness management and recovery
- Pregnancy, fertility, IVF and miscarriage
- Peri-natal/Post-natal depression
- Trauma and grief
- Sleep issues
- Work-related injuries (including worker’s compensation claims)
- TAC-related injuries
To assist clients to improve their symptoms and achieve greater fulfilment and life satisfaction, Angie uses a variety of treatment interventions, including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), mindfulness, relaxation training, and skills training.
Angie is an approved Medicare, TAC, WorkSafe Victoria and NDIS provider of psychological services, and a Member of the Australian Psychological Society.
Please contact reception on 96817255 if you would like to book an appointment.