At PMPP we have a qualified psychologists able to provide expert psychological counselling.
New Pathways Psychological Services offers an individualised and expert approach to psychological counselling at PMPP.
The hallmark of their approach is to help clients develop personal skills and resilience to deal with their specific issues within the more fundamental context of achieving the peace of mind, self-confidence and wellbeing we all seek.
Their passionate team have particular interest in assisting clients with Anxiety and Stress, including:
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Phobias and specific anxieties (e.g. medical/health anxiety, flying phobia, performance anxiety)
- Panic Disorder and panic attacks
- Work-related stress
- Relationship issues
- Fertility, IVF, miscarriage, pregnancy, and parenting issues
- Chronic illness, illness management and recovery
In addition, they provide counselling for an extensive range of other issues for individuals (adults, children, and adolescents) and couples, such as:
- Major life transitions
- Grief and loss
The New Pathways team use a range of evidence-based techniques, including:
- Mindfulness and Relaxation
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Assertiveness skills training
- Communication skills training
- Conflict management skills training
- Time management and organisation skills training
They complement their sessions by making available mobile apps, handouts and online information as appropriate for a particular client.
Please contact them directly on 03 9943 4998 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book an appointment, or require any further information.
Angie and Tess are available for onsite appointments, phone appointments or TeleHealth Video consultations.