Book Online Now
Port Melbourne Physiotherapy & Pilates is now offering online bookings. Please carefully read our terms prior to making your appointment:
- All NEW clients require an Initial Consultation
- Existing clients with a new injury or clients that have not been to the clinic for more than 3 months require an Initial Consultation
- If you are booking for a Pelvic Physiotherapy Appointment with Julia Raptis and you have not seen her for this before you must book a Pelvic Physio Initial (PPI). This is a 1 hour appointment.
- A gap payment may be required if you would like to be treated under Medicare, TAC or Workcover. Please contact reception on 96817255 to find out more information prior to booking.
- If there are no appointments available please phone our reception team on 96817255- not all appointments are available online
- Appointments booked online receive an email confirmation as well as an SMS reminder the day prior to the appointment
- If you are unable to attend your appointment please cancel as soon as possible. 24 hours notice is requested for cancellations or a fee will apply. If cancelling within 24 hours please call reception on 96817255
- Currently our booking system does not allow Clinical Exercise Classes to be booked online. Please call reception or email email@example.com to book or reschedule all Clinical Exercise Classes
- New clients requesting a Remedial Massage will need to call/ email to book their initial appointment. Subsequent appointments can be booked online
- If you are unsure what appointment would suit you best or would prefer to speak to someone directly please don’t hesitate to contact reception on 96817255
- By booking online you agree and accept to our terms